- The "Provider" is Sneaker Net, a partnership firm between WIFL Software & Godian Enterprises. The "account" means the customers access and right to use the Service. The "Service" means electronic communication access to the Internet via the Providers computer resources & facilities.
- The Provider reserves the right to terminate the Service to the Customer without notice upon the occasion of lack of payment, misuse, abuse or illegal activity by the Customer. What constitutes such an infringement of the service is determined by the Provider.
- The price of the Service to the Customer may be amended upon one months notice via electronic or regular mail. All service fees are to be paid monthly in advance, with a one month minimum cancellation notice from the customer. The use of the Service is at the Customerís sole risk. The Provider, their information providers, employees or agents, do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty to the results obtained from the use of the Service. The Service is distributed on an "AS IS" basis without warranties or liabilities of any kind, either expressed or implied. The provisions of this Clause will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- The Provider also reserves the right to apply additional charges, for additional services required and/or provided, to service and/or manage the customers' account facilities and status.
- The customer hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified the Provider in respect to: any loss or damage action claim suit, proceedings in respect to the transmission of any illegal, defamatory and/or fraudulent material, any activity of an illegal or fraudulent nature, activities prohibited under the Telecommunications Act 1991, other applicable Australian State and Commonwealth laws; and/or any unauthorised use of copyright material.
- The customer is hereby charged with the responsibility of ensuring notifications, including but limited to, payments, alterations of service or account or terminations of service; are recieved by the Provider for consideration.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales in the Commonwealth of Australia. Neither this agreement nor any term in it may be amended, waived, discharged or terminated except by a written instrument signed by all the parties. If the customer continues to use the service beyond the period of the subscription, then it shall be assumed that the customer has renewed their subscription and shall be liable for any additional costs, unless notification has been received in writing.
- The Provider reserves the right to change any or all of these terms and conditions. All notices and other communications provided for or permitted here under shall be in writing and shall be sent by either hand delivery mail, facsimile, electronic mail, and/or world wide web page.
- Copyright ©1997-99 all rights reserved. Last Update: December 1999.